Friday, October 16, 2015

Weekend Reads (Pick Three Each Week)

Share 3 to 5 Articles/Activities

My favorite homeschool blog posts and articles, found recently (or rediscovered)...


GENERAL HOMESCHOOLING

The Joyful, Illiterate Kindergartners of Finland was so enlightening to how public US kindergarten COULD be done better, and speaks to why I'm homeschooling my youngest.

Gracious Space
A short bit of valuable homeschool wisdom.

Tip Tuesday:  6 Tips To Stop Procrastination In Your Homeschool



ACTIVITIES/PROJECTS


The Nature Exchange, a pen pal experience where you swop some "nature" too.  How cool is that!

Teaching With Stamps
Includes a link to a great freebie

50 Free and Cheap Minecraft Books for Kindle
Alas, it makes me wish I had a kindle.  But thought I'd share it for the other minecrafter out there.

Homemade Wobblebot
A cute little robot you can make!


Check for more weekend reads every Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment