- Illustrations changed and (for the most part) improved
- Fixed Typos
- Changes in typesetting and font to make the book more attractive and easier to read
- Some longer paragraphs split into shorter paragraphs
- Some other non-substantive changes in wording
- A few substantive changes and additions (changes which affect the content)
- Several added appendixes: A Chronology, a Name Pronunciation Guide, and a Note to Parents regarding the Abraham Story.
(Sorry...I had high hopes for doing this for all chapters, but as it turns out, this took too long...I will add some of the more notable changes I remember, but may not get to all chapters.)
Chapters 1 - 5
Chapters 6 - 11
New changes for later chapters will be added here when I complete and share the lessons for those chapters. You can find our Story of the World Lessons here.