- Illustrations changed and (for the most part) improved
- Fixed Typos
- Changes in typesetting and font to make the book more attractive and easier to read
- Some longer paragraphs split into shorter paragraphs
- Some other non-substantive changes in wording
- A few substantive changes and additions (changes which affect the content)
- Several added appendixes: A Chronology, a Name Pronunciation Guide, and a Note to Parents regarding the Abraham Story.
(Sorry...I had high hopes for doing this for all chapters, but as it turns out, this took too long and I think it may only be chapter 1-5.)
Chapters 1 - 5
Chapters 6 - 10
Chapters 11 - 15
New changes for later chapters will be added here when I complete and share the lessons for those chapters. You can find our Story of the World Lessons here.