Monday, January 1, 2018

Top Posts of 2017

I'd like to share some of the highlights of 2017 here at Imaginative Homeschool.    ENJOY!    And may you have a happy new year! 


Most Visited Post of 2017
 

No surprise here that my Story of the World Index Page was the most visited post of the year.  It wasn't created this year but it was added to considerably.   I did the most work on this series this year and am so happy that people are finding it!



Most Visited Post MADE in 2017

 The most visited post I made this year was my Story of the World + Old Testament Integration post.  This post didn't even have a picture at the top...just a list of Bible stories we read and where we put them among our Story of the World reading.  This just goes to show that sometimes something doesn't have to be fancy to be useful.


Post People Stayed Longest At

 

Of content posts that got more than 100 views, people spent the most time this year on my First Writing post.   It is one of my favorite posts I've done, so I'm so glad people are taking so long to read it.  Viewers stayed an average of around 5 minutes.


2017 Post I'm Most Proud Of


I really loved my post on Ancient Africa and the lesson that went with it.  I think I did a good job of expanding on the lesson and tying in Africa in the past and today.  The science behind the creation of the Sahara desert was as fascinating as the history, and I'm glad I was able to bring that in a little.   And I love the storybook we found for that lesson.


Yes, you may have noticed that all of the posts above are all Story of the World/Ancient History related...every last post featured here.   I did blog about some other things, but because I had a focus of trying to get these posts finished for my SOTW series, they did dominate this year.  Don't worry, I have some great non-history related posts planned for 2018 too!




Shared on 
Homeschool Review Crew Blog Link-Up 
Little's Learning Link Up





1 comment:

  1. We love SOTW! I'm going to have to check out your links!

    ReplyDelete