Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Freebie Faves

Some printables aren't worth the ink...but some are.  Here are the latest batch of my favorite newly found inkworthly freebies....


History

Big Picture History*
*I haven't tried this one out yet but it looks good.  Theres a monthly free topic...not sure if it's videos or live sessions.  November is China.

Science

Muscular System Lapbook 

Free Skeletal Systems Lapbook

Cloud Types Worksheets

2016 Presidential Election Notebooking Pages

E-Book on Elections and the Constitution


Language Arts

Character Guides
Huck Fin Character Guide
The Tempest Character Guide


New Free Curriculum
While I have NOT previewed these to see if they are inkworthy,  I always like to share updates on the latest full-length curriculum I've added to my Free Homeschool Curriculum List. 


Free Christian Biology Textbook 

Free Charlotte Mason Spelling Curriculum

No comments:

Post a Comment